1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Rory Loughner

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by texascritter, Jul 14, 2017.

1. texascritter

texascritter Cell 972-904-9516

Has anyone ever dealt with Rory Loughner? Email address is roryloughner@gmail.com . I sold to them then it was delivered yesterday then I get a email from pay pal this morning that the money is trying to be reversed due to unautherized sent!!!!! I have not even heard of such a thing. So my pay pal account is locked down, I am out the product PLUS FedEx shipping.... I got a email from them saying they got the shipment and thanking me for it and my great packing....... I mean it is not a lot of money but darn it I shipped and they recieved. I did not MAKE them order........ Is this a new way to rip people off????????

2. old60furs

old60furs MO buyers license number is 2465. I need your #

I sent Rory a coyote in April and all went well. I plan to do more business with her in the future.

This is the website she has for her business.

Hope all goes well, Mark.

http://www.celestialvintage.tumblr.com/

Marc

3. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

There's the proof they ordered it. If they didn't they sure wouldn't be thanking you for sending it to them, they would have been biotching you out asking why you sent it! The e-mail can only strengthen your case. I would appeal it to paypal and send them a copy of the e-mail. My opinion on the matter.

4. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

X2