1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

July Skull of the month 2017

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by steamvalley, Jul 15, 2017.

1. steamvalley

steamvalley some cleaned and dipped skulls

I guess if there can be a gamehead of the month bird of the month ect. then we should have one too. Let see some of the skulls you have finished up in recent months.

2. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Active Member

Yep. A ways back, a lot of members here used to post up a weekly thread of something they were working on or finished. Not sure why it died off. Haven't seen one in a while.

3. steamvalley

Yes I saw your post about it yesterday

4. I love this!! Hoping it stays going. Here is a Whitetail I finished made the habitat also.

Attached Files:

5. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Active Member

Neat dispay. I'd like to see it resurrected too. :) If anyone does a search for Skull of the week a lot of the past posts will come up. It wasn't one huge thread. Someone would toss in a new post every week at some random point. You'll have to use the Advanced Search and choose to search titles only.

6. RustyD

RustyD New Member

Just finished the last 2 of the 3 I did this summer. Long time since I've been on here due to no pc access. I just do skulls for myself & friends, unless I get a good price, lol.

Attached Files:

7. RustyD

RustyD New Member

Pic # 2

Attached Files:

8. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Active Member

Did you recolor the antlers?

9. steamvalley

Very nice work