1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Where to buy "craft grade" skulls?

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by btr, Jul 25, 2017.

1. btr

btr Member

Hello,

I am thinking about starting an art project that will need a moderate number (maybe 12+ depending on the size) of animal skulls (craft grade, damaged, imperfect and nature cleaned skulls are ok as long as they don't have tissue and aren't nasty). Skulls will need to be small to medium small in size (able to fit in an 8 inch diameter circle). A variety of skulls is desired, but some duplicates are ok.

Anyone know where to find these at a reasonable price?

At this point I'm just looking to see if this is feasible before I invest the money in it.

Thanks!

(PS I know most of you prepare your own skulls from a raw state, that is not something I prefer to do)

2. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Try a Google search for craft skulls or craft skulls for sale. I have seen a couple of different sites, mostly catering to Mountain Man crafts etc that have had cheaper grade skulls. Maybe try Mountain man or reenactor supplies.

3. Lab Man

Lab Man New Member

I have some craft grade skulls of many different species. I'll send you an email.

4. oscarbecker

oscarbecker New Member

I've just found interesting craft site in the google

5. jhits

jhits Active Member