1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

McKinzie

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by WLELTD, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

All the van Dyke forms are in Texas now, I was told.

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Well I just got some shop supplies out of Woonsocket, so I don't know and really don't spend that much time worrying about it. I'm assuming from what I'm reading here that some of you wait until the day or two before you intend to mount something to order the forms???? I guess I don't understand the logic in that.

3. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I was under the impression from previous posts they closed that place down??

4. whitetails and fish only

whitetails and fish only Well-Known Member

The way I read the notice was that they down sized, but did not totally move.

5. On your next order check and see what method of shipping they have u in the computer for. They have a service called best way. It's the cheapest route and may come USPS or UPS etc and often not the same method of Carriere every time just depends on box size number of boxes ext. I tell them UPS when I need it fast and it's constantly 3 days. Best way and it's 4-7 days. If your in the computer for best way they want verify it every time every time u order. I order a lot of material from Mckenzie and have never had any issues. But in order to get the shipping service you are looking for discuss it next time you order and you will know what to expect.