1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Mo Taxidermist Convention Winners

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Cole, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Congrats to Dan Helmer for winning Best of Show at this year's convention. Here is a link to the winners at this year's show.
    http://missouritaxidermist.org/2017pictures.html

2. Kathy

Kathy Active Member

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that the photos were taken not just of the winning entries, but with the creators as well! Was this done immediately after the awards banquet?

3. fishmaster

fishmaster Well-Known Member

Nicely done!

4. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    This is the best show in the Midwest hands down. The caliber of talent is amazing! Make plans for next year if you want to be inspired. Vacation in the Ozarks ain't too shabby either..

5. I was hoping to make it ,but the money tree was thin.The talent of judges they bring in is amazing.

6. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Yes Kathy, we take photos of the mounts as they come in, as most shows do. After the banquet while everyone is still dressed nice, we take these award photos. It doesn't take long, and they look great in our After Show Special Booklet.

7. Denton Shearin

Denton Shearin 2009-Breakthrough Award, McKenzie Award,

Very well done photo spread. Looks like you guys had a great show.

8. nate

nate Active Member

I think that would be a great show to attend!

9. catman

catman Active Member

Looks like a great Time!

10. Can't wait till March and see Dan's fish in person looks great from the pics.