1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wow! This sucks!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Perca, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Perca

Perca Well-Known Member

I just went into the fish reference photos to look at some pics and it was very disappointing to see the number of photos that had been taken down by Photobucket. Photobucket did the same thing to photos I had posted on this site but I didn't think about the big number of fish reference photos on this site being taken off. I hope other fish heads like me are looking for an alternative photo hosting service so that the photos on this site can be replenished.
    FWIW I am now using IMGUR as recommended by Cecil. I am very well satisfied with IMGUR....easy to use and free...so far.(LOL)

2. I was thinking the same thing ,not only pictures but I like to browse through the old post ,and a lot of them are gone.

3. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

Would be nice if the forum was updated and you could just load them off you computer or phen without having to go 3rd party

4. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

You can upload them directly using a cell phone, but not a computer. It's one more thing I don't understand

5. How do you upload a picture from a cell phone Joey?

6. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

You can't from a iPhone. Says file Is to large

7. joeym

Really!

Attached Files:

8. joeym

Write your reply, click on the + sign to the left of the reply screen. Take the photo. Select use photo, upload, photo size, then reply. If a 62 year old can figure it out, surely you can, LOL!

Attached Files:

9. BrookeSFD16

BrookeSFD16 Well-Known Member

Test. My ducks and thier lodge

[​IMG]

Holy smokes! It worked!!!!

10. joeym

:)

11. 1fish2fish

1fish2fish Well-Known Member

The attach function has long been available (instructions below), but it limits file size which unfortunately results in less detailed photos. Still, I'm done with 3rd party.

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,2776.0.html

12. test... worked for me right from this site from my computer???

Attached Files:

13. I use (share to resize) download the app and just open it pic the pictures you want and click on the size you want.