1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Dave Ahlgren - Blue Shadow Game Farm

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Hunts4ducks, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Hunts4ducks

Hunts4ducks New Member

DARWIN — A man is dead after an ATV accident over the weekend.
    The incident happened at about 7:20 Friday night at the intersection of 205th Street and County Road 14 in Ellsworth Township, near Darwin.
    Meeker County Sheriff Brian Cruze says 66-year-old David Ahlgren was out spraying weeds on his property when his family said he never returned home.
    Authorities and family began to search for Ahlgren and found him pinned under his ATV in a ditch.
    Cruze says a wheel on the ATV dropped in a wash out and rolled, pinning Ahlgren underneath. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Read More: Sheriff: Man Dead After ATV Accident | http://wjon.com/sheriff-man-dead-after-atv-accident/?trackback=tsmclip

2. smalliestalker

smalliestalker and a river runs through it.

I'd always had pleasant dealings with Dave. That is a shame for his family. Now Dave can raise any kind of bird and hybrid he's ever dreamt of. And they can keep him company forever.

3. DomC

DomC New Member

Wow; sad to see this. I dealt with Dave a couple times.

4. greg2161

greg2161 New Member

so sad to here dave was a great guy to deal with. prayers to his family

5. taxidermyfreak

taxidermyfreak ***RIP DAD & JONNY***

My prayers are with your family I am sorry for your loss many great taxidermist knew him very well and he was a great man