1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Habitat Rock Eclipse Sale! Today Only.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by DManning, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Total eclipses don't happen very often...and neither do sales on Habitat Rock. So, in honor of today's event we're offering 20% off on all of our product - Today Only! Other discounts don't apply.

Now get outside and enjoy the show. That's where we are...but Jenny's got the phone outside to take your order. ;)

2. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

You probably had it already in Montana by now. Here in Northeast Tennessee I am waiting on the word to take my students outside to see it. I will be here in about thirty minutes.

3. Yep! the eclipse was here and gone. We had 93% totality in Missoula. It was a great show!! Hope you enjoy it down in TN.

4. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

The students enjoyed it (probably because it got them out of class for awhile!) and it is a once in a lifetime event for most of them they will remember. They said we would have a 96% totality but I don't think it reached that high. I was in Chicago on 7 March 1970 when we had a 99.9%. It got dark enough for the street lights to come on.

5. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Just like the eclipse, I missed this sale. Story of my life. :/

6. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    Damn it, I missed it also. I need some gonna have to order it tomorrow.