1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Rick Krane's Annual BBQ

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by CCarlson, Aug 24, 2017.

1. CCarlson

CCarlson Active Member

2. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Would have loved to be there but I live too far away. Little doubt they needed someone on the other site of the political spectrum to even things out a little with Richard there. ;D

3. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Cecil
    When you were out here in Mass on your vacation, this summer you were VERY close to Rick and I and NEVER even called . Nice fellow taxidermist /friend you are ! If you were at the BBQ Mean Jean Lavallee would have made your day miserable . He is to the right of Attila the Hun.

4. CCarlson

CCarlson Active Member

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

BTW - Good to see you again, Richard :)

-Christian

5. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

Richard...he never called me either. I lost many nights sleep over that, knowing he was that close to me and didn't call. Hell, I lost sleep just knowing he was that close to me .Typical dry-preserved Democrat. ;D

6. Richard C

JL
    That was great !, "Dry - Preserved Democrat " . I'm going to steal that . Listen for it on Howie Carr show or Jeff Kuhner show.
    We can also use "dry preserve democrat, the shake and bake party ".

7. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Cecil, in order to be invited, you have to pass a minimum IQ test. They have to be verified by FOX news. Your guys at CNN use Common Core. They couldnt even get the inauguration attendance right and with only $120 in your checking account, i doubt you could pay anyone off.

8. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

You diehard crusty ol' republicans are just too much.

Truth be know I only had so many days out there and the wife was along complete with her birthday, so there were a few days chopped off right there.

The little time I had I came to fish my ol' haunts not talk shop or politics! ;D

I'll probably be in NH next year and will make it two weeks instead of one and you'll be sorry! ;)

Better yet move this barbecue to the middle of June and I'll definitely be there!

9. JL

LOLOLOL Typical Democap...wants the schedule to be changed to fit his schedule. Cecil you coming to NH is like an illegal crossing the Southern border....you better have the right paper work, or a cooler full of trophy fish. Lol

10. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Why, JL, trophy fish are no problem. You bought one from me didn't you cause you don't have anything that nice in NH? ;D

And just think it came from "East Jockstrap Indiana." Home of the biggest conservatives in the nation btw. Where do ya think Pence came from? ;D

11. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Cecil you are always welcome to the cook out! I can't move the dates but you would be a honored guest! As you know the conversations are always lively! Jean and Richard and the a lot of folks from around the world show up. Truly a fun day! I hope you can come out and visit with us!!!

Your friend Rick

12. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Likewise Rick if you are ever out this way in "East Jockstrap Indiana." LOL

I'll make it a point to visit next year. Will make it two weeks vs. one so will have a day to visit.

Hope the addition is coming well!

13. JL

Yes I did buy a couple of trout from you and they were nice fish. Farm raised fish are like fenced deer...they are always nicer than most wild. By the way Rick was just being polite.

14. Richard C

I'll see if I can get Mike Dukakis to come up so Cecil will have a like minded person to talk with.

15. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

Nice pics.....beautiful area there.........

16. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

I'll take Mike over Donny dumbass any day!

17. George

Now THAT says a lot. I guess you'd wear his tanker's helmet too. A proud graduate of Swarthmore. Which way did he go? Which way did he go?

18. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

My apologies Rick for being a part of hijacking your thread.

19. George

That whooshing sound was the sound of Cecil rushing off to find a Safe Place.