1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wolverine

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Amy, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Amy

Amy Mammal artist

Was going to post this in mammals of the month but we don't have one for September yet. I wanted to share a new piece I'm very fond of, just mounted a couple days ago . This is the first wolverine I've ever had the pleasure to work on. I bought this wolverine pelt for my showroom. I can't remember who I bought it from here on the forum, but if you sold me a pelt back around May, this is him! I always said if I invested in a wolverine that it would be the biggest, thickest, best furred pelt I could find, and this didn't disappoint. Look at that diamond! Nearly 40lb male. Can't wait to get the base finished up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bob likes this.
  2. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

beautiful job amy, what a monster

3. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

That is one sharp mount!

4. Very nice Amy. keep up the good work.

5. Swtchmob21

Swtchmob21 Active Member

The detail work is great! eyes rolled mouth open great work

6. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

Nice work Amy!!!

7. Rhino

Rhino Too many irons in the fire will put the fire out!

Beautiful! I never met you, but I sure admire your work. Just VERY QUALITY DRIVEN!

That bobcat kitten with that "mischievous " look is just amazing to me! How you captured that look is incredible!

8. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

That's the fattie I sold ya. Like everything else, if I offer it for sale in here it's the best of the best. If it ain't near perfect it goes to the fur market. Beautiful job on the mount.

9. Super job Amy, the wolverine looks awesome.

10. socalmountainman

socalmountainman Northwestern School of Taxidermy - Class of '73

Super awesome Amy!