1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Young's Fur Dressing

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by Rhino, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Rhino

Rhino Too many irons in the fire will put the fire out!

I started my own small tanning operation as of 9/1/2017! This will be my one and only announcement.

All North American, except Large bison Bulls. Some African, depending on my workload of North American. After close to 30 years of working for a couple of the biggest tannerys in the nation, I decided to give it a go on my own.

My experience includes decades in a supervisorial capacity, responsible for the tanning and shaving of sometimes literally thousands of skins per week. Pretty much anything you can think of, I have tanned. From elephant to mink. Being a former shaving instructor, my shaving is impeccable, and you will be hard pressed to find better.

I have also developed two paint-on tans for the Taxidermist that chooses to tan their own skins. Along with a complete line of other tanning products, from oils to degreasers, etc The two tans are called Trubond, sold through Trubond Tanning.com, and Tanzall, sold through Jim Allred Taxidermy supply, and Research.

My experience and knowledge speaks for itself. I can be reached at [email protected] https://youngsfurdressing.net

Thanks for your time, Aubrey R. Young

P.S. I will still come to the forum from time to time, and try to help anyone I can, just as I have always done!

2. JuJu Bee

JuJu Bee New Member

Do you take frozen hides?

3. Rhino

Rhino Too many irons in the fire will put the fire out!

Hope your doing well Phil. Any reason you're asking a question you already know the answer to?

4. JuJu Bee

JuJu Bee New Member

Wish you well in your new venture....good luck and don`t work too hard..

5. TIMBUCK

TIMBUCK Active Member

Good deal...

6. Thank you and best of luck Aubrey!