1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

where to order

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Bubbas, Aug 1, 2007.

1. hats from. Anyone used Jesse's outdoor wear? Looking to order hats this year have been doing t-shirts but its getting to where everyone I know now has one and I am looking to do something different. Anyone have any ideas?

Kim

2. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

I used Jesse's Outdoor Wear, they were very slow getting my order done, of course I only ordered two dozen hats, and two dozen shirts for family members, and it took about four months to get the order. I think they quote 6 weeks.

3. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

I used Jesse's once. They put the wrong state on my hats and shirts, acknowledged the mistake and said they would redo the order. I contacted them months later and a year after the fact. They still said they could see where they had screwed up. Three years later and I am still waiting.

I now use Creative Embroidery in Cadillac, Mi and have a larger variety, use my own logo and the prices are just as good.

4. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Do they have a website Joe?

5. It's c-emb.com

Kim

6. James Parrish

James Parrish Tundra Swan...Its What's For Dinner!

I used Jesse's recently for a few hats and shirts. He quoted 3-4 weeks turn around and I got them in just over a month. The quality is outstanding and is much better than I have received from other shops. Just my $0.02

7. Todd B

Todd B Active Member

I have used Jesse's numerous times. No long wait and the quality matched the price I paid. I would not hesitate in recommending them.

Todd B

8. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Now that I think back, the shirts I got from Jesse's where from two different brands, same size, and I ordered sweat shirts too, and they were from two different brands, didn't match in colors.

9. My wife does it.

10. Darrell
    how much does she get for a 6 panel full back camo hat with 2 lines and said a whitetail? If she wants to speak with my about a price she can call or eamil 706-202-7652.
    Kim

11. I will pass the message on.

12. gab

gab Active Member

www.sansabacap.com

13. thanks guys for the help
    Kim