1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Texas Taxidermy Association Inc. Membership drive

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Jerry Huffaker, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

We have a few of our annual magazines left over and would like to clear some space. This promotion will be for NEW MEMBERS only NOT RENEWALS.

If you have never been a member of the TTAI and want to join now we will send you the 2015 and 2016 additions of the TTAI annual magazine newsletter. Your membership will be good through the 2018 convention so you will receive the 2018 magazine as well.

Three for the price of one. These publications are not for sale they are created to be a benefit of being a member of the TTAI. There is a limited quantity so if you want them you'll need to get signed up pretty quick.

You can become a member at texastaxidermyassociationinc.org

When you sign up send me an email at [email protected] with you correct mailing address and I'll send you the magazines.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jots

jots Member

Hi Jerry, when do these magazines come out?

I joined in May of this year and have sent a couple of emails asking if the newsletters or magazines are still ongoing but never received a reply.

Thanks

3. Jerry Huffaker

This years magazine will be shipped in December

4. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    I'm hoping to ride with the Old Barn and OTS crew to Texas and run with the big dogs down there for your next show Jerry. I hear nothing but great things about Texas taxidermy.

5. Jerry Huffaker

We'd love to have you Brian, 4 of our state champion buckles went to out of state taxidermists last year!