1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

IL. Whitetail capes for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by kurt, Nov 6, 2017.

1. kurt

kurt Member

I have approx. 40-50 grn/frz deer capes I have accumulated last 2 years and would like to sell to ONE individual at a fair price per cape. The sizes vary from 21" to 26" b measurements with most of them averaging 23". most if not all are a short to long T cut . some can be competition quality and others with normal damaged such as scars, rubs in the brisket, split ears etc......would be good profit for the taxi that has time to tan and sell individually or taxidermy school or tannery that sells extra capes. I have a high volume taxi shop and don't have time to deal with selling individually. There are no pics of these capes. If you get one and your not happy with it I will exchange or refund for that particular cape. Im not out to rip anyone off . if this works out I would be interested on doing it on a yearly basis as I take in several per year . anyways SERIOUS inquires plz pm for more info. thanks, Kurt