1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Professional Tannery located in Montana

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by Rimrock Tanning, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Rimrock Tanning

Rimrock Tanning New Member

Hello, I own and operate Rimrock Tannery and I would like to offer our turning, salting and tanning service or just our wet tanning service. I have 22 years as a full time commercial tannery, we produce a high quality ,evenly shaved skin that has great stretch and is easy to work with. With a raw skin being sent in we can usually have them ready to ship back to you within 90 days, for deer and antelope its $75, elk $190 and salted skins in 60 days, Antelope $44, Deer $46 elk a flat fee of $130 I am located in Montana. Feel free to call at (406)633-2676 or text (406) 855-6339 or email at rimrocktannery@hotmail.com for any questions you might have.
  2. I have used Rimrock Tannery for about 10 years for my tanning and I would not even think of another service provider. Fritz is professional and honest.

3. backyard taxidermist

backyard taxidermist New Member

Hey there. I am in the market for a new tannery. I appreciate your post and will look into them. i would pay extra for a consistent tannery that i could always count on to do good work. how many animals (ball park) have you entrusted to them?