1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pennsylvania Institute of Taxidermy Graduate Seeks Employment

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by EARood, Nov 8, 2017.

1. EARood

EARood New Member

My name is Elizabeth and I graduated from the Pennsylvania Institute of Taxidermy in April of 2015. Unfortunately after graduation, I was unable to to find an apprenticeship/work with a local taxidermist, nor did I have the tools or space to begin my own business and unfortunately have not practiced the trade since graduation and may need some refreshing on the process.
    I am hoping to find full-time employment with a taxidermist and my husband has agreed that we can relocate. We currently live in PA, and hopefully can be settled somewhere new at the beginning of the new year. I am always excited to learn new things and eager to prove myself. I'd be happy to send pictures of the mounts I completed while at school.
    Thank you for your consideration!

2. TWT

TWT New Member

Hay Elizabeth just looking at taxi net i know its been awhile .I have a shop located in Maryland .I been open for over ten year and looking to fill a full time position, you can email me at [email protected],com if interested.