1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Matuska forms and Payer eyes

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by copper, Nov 24, 2017.

1. copper

copper Active Member

anyone use Matuska's competitors choice forms and ever use Payer eyes, just putting some feelers out there

2. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

I absolutely love the Competitors Choice line. I don't particularly care for the Zehner line. The small 7 1/4 one makes a gorgepus mount. They mount up super easy and the foam is nice. I don't care for the larger sizes for whatever reason personally but the small ones are hard to beat. I've never used the Payers Eyes but a guy I work for did. They were the lighter colored whitetail eyes and I didn't care for the color on them. But the darker ones look nice and are at a much lower price point than many eyes.

3. YOu can get darker eyes from Payer. I know a lot of people are using them.

4. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Yeah like I said, the darker ones seemed to look nice, and there are a lot of folks using them now. Just didn't personally care for the medium and light ones.

5. clewis

clewis New Member

Matuska and Payer are both hard to beat. Excellent products, great service and most of all ethical and honest folks running them. I do not think you can go wrong.

6. AFTHUNT

AFTHUNT Active Member

I use their forms and dark eyes very happy with them and the service is great + you get a candy bar with every order ;D

7. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    My wife loves the free candy treats sent with each order ... I love their Whitetail headforms, and use them in conjunction with Tohickon 250 IQ medium brown Deer eyes. I charge enough to afford using the best eyes in my client's mounts ... Tohickon Glass Eyes. ;)