1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Do associations keep records on who wins??????

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by fish stuffer, Nov 25, 2017.

1. fish stuffer

fish stuffer Active Member

When I see or hear somebody in my town won seven world titles, I know is horse crap, but I want to call them out. Can you find out what your compeditor has won by checking with associations? Thanks for any replies.

2. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

A world title would come under the heading of the world show and all winners of this award most certainly are in back issues of breakthrough magazine. That would be the place to look.

3. Kathy

Kathy Active Member

Breakthrough magazine compiles an extensive index that is available AT NO CHARGE on its website (scroll to the very bottom to access it). On page 56, 57, and 58 is a list of ALL Best in World winners. If you like, we can email the Index PDF to you if you call me at 800-783-7266.

Kerby Ross likes this.
  4. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

It used to be available online but unfortunately it appears it's been removed. That's unfortunate.

5. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

6. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

Cole you are one determined SOB to remember this after 6 moths.
    Ralph

Cole likes this.
  7. That info should be easy to find with world titles.. Nationals also keep all the past winners and scores. So should the state level. I know when I was Pres. of my assoc. I kept all scores and winners from every year along with picture. I still have them on file.

8. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Haha, Not sure why I came across it again. I was hoping when I did Kathy had posted a new link, but she hadn't. I needed to look something up, so I poked around on my Google machine until I found something.