1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Month in Fish Pictures "Year 11" December Holiday Edition 2017!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

The Month in Fish Pictures "Year 11" December Holiday Edition 2017!!!!!!!

A Warm welcome from Hinsdale New Hampshire!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! The Holiday season is upon us which means you are hard at works getting folks their fish mounts to them for Holidays! Be safe and be kind to one another as you are the only you and your world matters to many out there! I wish you the best Christmas you can have and the happiest of holidays!

As the world changes and even in our own back yards keep your faith and believe in a life worth living! You are artist and create so much beauty so don’t forget you live the life you want to so make it a beautiful one!

A huge thanks to the countless contributors and to the many great folks who share in this great tradition that has been around for over a decade It is very true that we all begin somewhere and all the learning and work hard that goes in to the pursuit at being is what makes us the taxidermists we become

This tradition of the Month in Fish Pictures has always has been a spot on the taxidermy.net where folks can and do come to show their work without criticism and hard comments! So, let’s remember to always keep it that way. As the moderator of this section I do not get too involved with censorship not do I ever want too. So be respectful of all and remember we all have a long way to go and should be enjoying the processes!

The month in October was a great month for truly inspiring photos so let’s continue the contributions! Thanks to all the friends sharing their gifts and talents! I took some time during the day week to see all the great looking at some truly inspiring works of fish art!

Inspiration in what we share is part of the friendliness and positive observations of fans of fish work. This is a great place to start in upward in direction of inspiration other with your work regardless of your skill level as a fish taxidermist or fishcarver!

Be thankful for your gifts of great passion and talent as an artist! It is a blessing to me for our lives to be joined from time to time to share and learn from one another so thank you for your great taxidermy work and your lives continue to be blessed with inspiration!!!!

I want to say thank you for join me each month for each installment of the Month in Fish Pictures to share in your successes and accomplishments! I have seen first-hand the great strides so many have made with beautiful fish work! Good for you and congratulations on your hard work!!!!

I want to also thank all the great contributors who not only share their personal great talents and work but also rather give such positive inspiration to all of us!

From beginners to the best in the world we all join in every month in a critique free and hassle free string with nothing more than great artist and inspiring fish taxidermist and carves get together to share with one another their praise and inspiration of good will and friendship to one another. No egos just friendly folks who appreciate the efforts of others!

I want to start the month of December with a great contributor and a great fishcarver Mr. Yves Laurent of Montreal, Quebec Canada. Yves brings us a Sockeye Salmon which was featured in a Globally recognized book on world Artists! Well Done Yves!

Be safe and be kind to one another! See you in The New Year 2018!

You're Friend

Rick Krane

Merry Christmas!!!

[​IMG]

2. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Finished a bunch of fish the last few weeks. Here are some pics...

Custom Mold/Cast Crappie caught by a 4yr old girl in Nebraska. 17.25''.
    [​IMG]
    Closer pic with one of Don's Baitfish
    [​IMG]

44'' Pike for a Montana Customer . Envision 3D Replica
    [​IMG]
    Headshot
    [​IMG]
    Top of the head detail
    [​IMG]
    Top of back details
    [​IMG]

here is the Iowa State Record Warmouth. Caught locally. Custom Mold/Cast
    [​IMG]
    Close Up
    [​IMG]

Here is a reverse curve Walleye Replica . From Envision 3D with some upgraded fins....
    [​IMG]
    Close up
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope everyone has a good December.

3. buckman170

buckman170 Member

Awesome work Jimmy!

4. Sotired

Sotired Active Member

Jimmy, wow man, just wow!!!

~S

5. nate

nate Active Member

Beautiful work Jimmy!!!

6. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Outstanding!

7. Nice work

8. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

All I can say is WOW! Jimmy

9. Woahhh!...Did'nt know I was going to be in this post! Here is some better pictures of the white cedar carved Sockeye and the basswood rocks...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. lapoisse

lapoisse Member

France
    french brown trout
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Cory

Cory Keep an eye on quality!

Kansas
    Re: The Month in Fish Pictures "Year 11" December Holiday Edition 2017!!!!!!!

Arp, customer piece.[​IMG]

12. Jimmy Lawrence

Custom mold/cast Largemouth from California. 26x21ish
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Yves Laurent it's amazing what you can do with wood!

14. Great work Jimmy

15. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Yup!

16. makoman

makoman Member

Awesome work people!!!,just got back from the unveiling of this 1027lb Blue marlin I finished back in August.
    Cheers Kev

Attached Files:

17. Cory

Cory Keep an eye on quality!

Kansas
    Re: The Month in Fish Pictures "Year 11" December Holiday Edition 2017!!!!!!!

One more Christmas fish!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Jimmy Lawrence

those Walleye are incredible!!!!!

19. Jimmy Lawrence

Sweet tipping Cory