1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

" Game Head of the Month " December 2017

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Steven Klee, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Boneyard33

Boneyard33 Member

Thanks Cole and BuckSlyr. And Steve, just so you know, your work is lights out and what I aspire to be someday. I especially like your take on the OTS form. Thats what I've been using and it's good to see it in a little different pose.

2. Slate Run

Slate Run Member

Steve just want to say your deer heads are amazing. Would love to be able to mount a deer half that good

3. JerseyJays

JerseyJays Well-Known Member

Re: " Game Head of the Month " December 2017

Great work by all.
    Here's a few from this fall/winter[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

4. Shaffer9

Shaffer9 New Member

I dont think anyone was questioning boneyards antler set, some Coroner person asked me if my set is off to the right, it def looks like it is in the pictures, got alot of learning to do, cant beleive i overlooked that, kinda hard to miss, wish i still had the deer to look at in person, driving me nuts know lol

5. Steven Klee

Steven Klee Steven Klee Studios

the post questioning boneyard''s antler set has been deleted by the original poster, and to be honest, that's kinda why I said something. Two critiques on two different mounts, back to back. Again, these kind of questions can be asked through pm's or through other threads where the poster asks specifically for a critique. It's been that way ever since I can remember, even before I took over ghotm, and in all the other catagories as well. The month in fish pictures etc.

6. Steven Klee

Steven Klee Steven Klee Studios

Thanks for the compliments slate run and boneyard, not the best pics, still posting from my phone since I fired verizon. Trying to find a better carrier for wifi. :-\

7. Shaffer9

Shaffer9 New Member

Ok that makes sense know, thank you

8. fish stuffer

fish stuffer Active Member

nice work everyone.