1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ducks for gifting

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by aweiss44, Dec 4, 2017.

1. aweiss44

aweiss44 New Member

Doing a freezer cleanout before hunting season starts in earnest. Birds are free, shipping will be priority mail flate rate boxes, unless you specify otherwise AND I can get the box needed from my crappy post office.

I have the following available
    1 hen red breasted merganser
    2 old squaw hens.(to be honest, I didn't look in the bag. they are hens or juvenile males. if you NEED to know I can check)
    These were all wild shot birds last year. May have broken bones, etc. good for practice and learning.

RULES-
    1, I'd like these going to newbies/people just starting out, not someone that's been running a shop for 15 years and needs a specimen to help out a client.
    2, one bird per person
    3, PM me your contact information and what bird you want. I will send you the amount to paypal me for the shipping. Once the birds are spoken for, if someone contacts me I will put you on standby.
    4, since I only have a couple birds left, I assume these will go quick, so I'd like to ship them all out monday the 11th. if I don't have your payment by saturday, you're out and someone I put on standby gets a chance.