1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

inside the skull european mount hanger?

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by the grey, Dec 9, 2017.

1. the grey

the grey Member

anyone know of where I can find the type of hanger for European mounts that is supposed to snap in place inside the brain cavity for hanging on the wall. I heard of it last yr but unable to find anything. Or any other ideas that are affordable for the full time taxidermist to make a good turn around on. thanks

2. krg10

krg10 Member

Go to hardware store buy a 90 degree angle bracket. They come in different sizes and lengths and thickness. Straighten them out to the angle desired. They come with predrilled holes to mount on wall. They are so cheap I give them away when the customer doesn't know what they want and they don't want to spend the money on a custom plague. No complaints and no failures. Hope this helps.

3. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Use the Advanced Search on here and try skull hanger.

4. eurosbyRT

eurosbyRT Skull Designs

Check out Deadondisplay.com

5. Skulltastic

Skulltastic Member

Skull hooker

6. I use a lot of these but beware, heavy skulls will weigh them down and they'll bend back down resulting in a wrecked skull. I've had to tack weld braces on a couple real heavy white tail skulls. I also use Skull Hookers for my personal displays, they aren't cheap but they're very nice and easy to hang.