1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Dondi?

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Maineiac36, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Maineiac36

Maineiac36 Active Member

Is he out of business now?

2. Gary R

Gary R Active Member

Hmmmm. Don't know for certain, but it seems that just last week (or so), he was offering a crappie to someone in need. I hope not! He makes nice blanks.

3. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Definitely not. Might be on Christmas vacation something. I think he's pretty much retired from a regular job and does the molding on the side part-time.

4. MarkC

MarkC New Member

Web site says he's out of business

5. Thank you all for asking. Yes, I made the decision to "go out of business ". A big Thank You ! To those that have bought blanks from me over the years. I will still be selling some of the blanks, fin molds, Eyes, etc. That I have in inventory. (See the "for sale" forum pages.) Best of luck to each of you in your business endeavors!
    Don

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,415073.msg2710821.html#msg2710821
    http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,415123.msg2711066.html#msg2711066

Just an update: My Inventory of blanks and fish molds have been SOLD. I still have a few fin molds left..

6. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

:eek: :eek: :eek:

7. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Sorry to hear that. I suppose that is good for you, and bad for us. I was just curious if you were selling any of your fish molds as well?

8. Cole, thanks for the kind words !
    ALL of my inventory of blanks and fish molds have been SOLD. Thank you!

9. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Tried commenting on your posts but apparently we can't comment on for sale posts anymore. Which is absolutely ridiculous. Sent you a pm on some stuff. What a shit show this entire thing is anymore.

10. Apparently we can't comment because it bumps that post to the top. I agree we should be able to comment on those posts.

11. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

Don,

Good luck in your retirement!! You'll be missed, I loved your blanks over the years... Now go hit the beach!!

12. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Well that was fast. LOL You had them sold before I saw the reply. haha. Congrats

13. Cole and Tomdes, thanks and best of luck on your businesses !