1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Brian Hendricks forms?

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by swt, Dec 21, 2017.

1. swt

swt Member

Just wondering do you have to use Briann Hendricksons eyes on the easy set face forms? or will any eye work as long as it is the same size???? The girl @ Mckenzie could not answer the question for me.. thanks

2. Mike Powell

Mike Powell Well-Known Member

The Brian Hendricks eyes are shaped to fit the precast face form better than the normal eyes. You can use other eyes but it will require more clay work to keep from having too lagre of a gap between the eye and the outer form where you tuck the eyelid. You need a tight fit there and the Brian Hendricks eyes are made to give the correct fit for tucking the eyelid without extra clay or apoxy work.

3. Tom Maul

Tom Maul Active Member

Brian has some awesome videos on Youtube.
    Type his name in the search bar @ the Youtube sight.

4. BrianHendricks

BrianHendricks Member

As MLP said or another option is to drop a size ( 2 mm ) and the eye will protrude out a bit further, reducing the gap MLP is referring to.

5. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I see your question has been answered all you have to do is have McKenzie's customer service representatives patch you through to tech support. They will call you back and answer your questions in relatively short order. They always have for me.