1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

20" Missouri Winter Grey Squirrel, Frozen Whole

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Icarus, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Icarus

Icarus Something Witty

Dried pictures will be posted in 2 days. Squirrel was immediately washed and frozen.

Offering up a handsome Missouri grey buck squirrel. Measures roughly 20" from nose to tail, wet. This is my first grey of the season, but his tail seemed moderately fluffy (compared to a red), thick from top to bottom with no balding patches or ratty spots. Coat felt nice and thick with a pretty white belly. Within a minute of being dropped he was well washed in cold water, measured, and frozen whole.
    Damages:
    Squirrel was taken with a headshot with a low velocity .22, so the skull is damaged. I couldn't locate any exit wounds. Squirrel also appears to have a pin sized hole in his left ear, from the looks a healing bite from another squirrel. He was frozen with paper towels around his mouth/nose to minimize any blood staining after washing.

Asking $12 + shipping from 64772

PLEASE PM OR EMAIL
    [email protected]
    I accept PayPal and USPS Money Orders.
    I am willing to hold this squirrel, as I would suggest waiting until after the Christmas season to ship due to current shipping delays. I am hunting daily for both Eastern Red Fox and Grey Squirrel bucks, although I do get the occasional doe.

Please also keep in mind the daily bag limit for both red and grey squirrels is 10, with a possession limit of 20, and I cannot accept orders above this limit unless they are shipped separately to stay within legal bagging and possession limitations. Please also keep in mind I will only be hunting for winter squirrel until the season end on Feb. 15th.

All of my squirrels are doubled bagged and frozen whole. I do not offering skinning at this time. I will consider trades on larger orders.
    *Edited to add second image
    *Edited a second time to correct a slight copy/paste mistake

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]