1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

RICK KRANE--ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR GIFTING US ALL THIS CHRISTMAS

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by NOAH@aarrkk, Dec 25, 2017.

1. NOAH@aarrkk

NOAH@aarrkk Well-Known Member

GA
    Being able to view your outstanding painting videos on Christmas has become something I look forward to each year. I didn't see it posted on the
    FORUMS so I went to your web side...............VOILA..........there it was waiting for me..............I didn't have to go to You Tube and type in anything extra..........just click on the play arrow and un-mute it. WOW!!! Again, thanks and richest blessings on you and your business endeavors.

Jerry

2. hodx

hodx Herman Darr

I only wish the video quality was better

3. yes THANKS Rick.. lots of great tips

4. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

It is always my pleasure to share in some fun and be able to give some free DVD time with one of the painting DVDs of the hoildays. Tried a new new formate so folks could just watched it with out the hassle of logging on and downloaded it but with free comes comprises on our end as the video compression rates get tighter so we loss a little video quality. Yet it is free to as many who watched it and for this I'm glad to be able to do this for the holidays each year!

It is nice to be able to site down this morning have a cup of coffee and write to say thank you! THANK YOU!

Hope you all had a great Christmas with your families and friends! I wish you the best of times in the new year to come!

My very best Rick Krane

5. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Thanks Rick for the free viewing on the crappie painting ....... and for all you do for the taxidermy industry.

:)

Kerby...

6. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Can't wait to order some of these DVD's and purchase a silent compressor from Rick! Just a few more other priorities yet!