1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

looking for an apprentice/private contractor to work into possible business par

Discussion in 'Training' started by lauraleigh, Dec 29, 2017.

1. lauraleigh

lauraleigh New Member

i am currently looking to bring in a potential full time employee with the intention of making a business partner down the road if it works out well. i am a part of a highly successful taxidermy studio located in northern california. i personally have been a taxidermist for 27 years and work along side of my mentor who's made the business what it is today for the last 60+ years. with retirement in mind, my mentor is focused on lightening his load. my plan is to get someone that fits the bill asap so that training/shadowing can be done under the two of us! please respond to this post if interested via text (seven07)39six-nine54four as i seldom check emails through out the day. however, still email resumes if you have one. if youve had any training or schooling please include that in an email or text and if you have experience in the field or just a strong desire to learn, please make note of that as well. must be flexible and able to financially support yourself until capable of working on clients work orders. again, we're are in northern california - sonoma county, traveling and relocating is entirely on you if you're not local. only seriously responses please, my time is equally valuable to yours so lets not waste it!!! thank you