1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Van Dykes 30 gallon tumbler in S Wisconsin

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Driftless, Dec 31, 2017.

1. I have a 30 gallon van Dykes tumbler (yellow one). I bought new in 2013, was around $900 plus shipping. Used a few times the next 2 years and not since because I no longer do birds. It only has a few hours on the industrial motor. I will not ship, but could deliver to the WI show in February. I am located just north of Madison. I’d like to get $550 for it. Cash, card, or PayPal. Please email me at [email protected]
    Thanks, Shawn.[​IMG]

2. TTT reduced $525

3. TTT
    Reduced to $495, can deliver to Wi Show. Also can include some annealed wire and several sizes of bird neck material. Might have a bird form or 2 as well.

4. TTT make me a reasonable offer to deliver to Wisconsin show - I am heading up tomorrow afternoon. I need to make space in my tiny shop. Can reach me by phone at 608-206-3866. I could also drop off anywhere between Madison and Stevens Point tomorrow only.

5. mc taxidermy

mc taxidermy New Member

Did you ever sale this I’m still needing one how much shipping to Texas 76053
    Thanks
    [email protected]

6. Do you still have this item