1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

HAPPY NEW YEARS from Rick Krane!!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Rick Krane, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

On Behalf of Kathie and I wish you all a healthy and a successful 2018! Each year for the past serval year I give away a free workshop to one individual. Some of you may know that or not but it called the Golden Ticket contest. It means so much to me that I can give back what I do and love so much just because I was given so much by the community for many years! It means more to me to be able to share with folks the opportunity to really get something for nothing!

I have made a living do and teaching taxidermy for a long time and to say I’m grateful to the taxidermy net and to all the great folks I have meet over the years here or just written too it mean more then I could express!

I it is a great pleasure I can share with one person a year an opportunity to spend time with us here in New Hampshire for a week for free including all experiences. It is my way of saying thank you for all you have given me!

I want to share this with you as it is filmed each year on New Year’s Eve, and we share it for all to watch and see who you may know win fun stuff. I thank you as an industry for giving me so much of what I have and where I am!

Happy New Years and may your 2018 be filled with a life of great adventures and opportunity!
    From All of us here at Anglers Artistry Here’s to a great 2018!

My Very Best
    Rick Krane

If you want to see who won this year or just get a laugh as I struggle through live filming. Just go to the Anglers Artistry site.

Happy New Years!

2. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Happy New Year to you and Kathie also . Also thank you for all you do for the taxidermy family across the globe and for Linda and I !

3. Roger

Roger Member

Happy New Year Rick, to you and yours.