1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Dondi's Fish Molds

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Jimmy Lawrence, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

I purchased all of Dondi's molds that he was selling. I too will be offering blanks from these molds for sale in the future, as well as many of my own casts from my molds.

I will be selling them in 2 different fashions. One, with all of the fins seperate from the body, and one where all of the in-line fins are attached, and the seams are finished, just like Don was selling them. These will be at different price points.

I will also be offering casts from my collection of stuff as well, and hope to be more into selling blanks come spring. I won't be revved up and ready to lay things up until its warmer out, or at least above 0 seems to be tricky the last few days.

I hope that Don's old customers will use me in the future, and hopefully I can continue to put these great molds to use that he worked so hard on.

Once I get a list of all I have for sale, I will post a list of them on here, and will have a hard copy list as well .

Any questions or comments feel free to message me here, or comment on this post.

Should be laying stuff up by March-April I imagine.

Jimmy

2. Sotired

Sotired Active Member

:D

3. JHardman

JHardman Member

Wyoming
    I am really glad to know these molds will be put to good use!
    I will be watching for the list!

4. Sikk

Sikk Member

Jimmy, do you have a web site? paul

5. duxdog

duxdog Active Member

cool beans

6. Nice!

7. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    Good deal, what Dondi offered looked good, I just never had a customer need for what he had availible, but I almost purchased some from him just because they looked so good.

8. RichMO

RichMO Active Member

Jimmy, I was wondering who purchased them....I've bought several banks from him over the years and they always were great to work with... Translucent fins and white gel coat body.... I'll be on you list for sure... Thanks Rich

9. Thanks guys, for all the good comments!
    I am glad that my molds went to Jimmy, who is committed to doing his best and who is growing his business! His work continues to improve. Best of Luck to you Jimmy!

10. Not long before Jimmy becomes the wall Mart of replicas