1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Upgrade Coming Soon: Old outgoing PMs will be lost!

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Ken Edwards, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

Within the next few weeks, the Taxidermy Net website will undergo a major upgrade. We will be migrating the Forum into a new, updated system that will greatly enhance the users' experience.

The new system will allow for easy uploading of photos and videos from smartphones or computers and will have many new features to make visiting the Forum much more like a Facebook-type experience.

Your usernames and passwords will remain the same. Your old posts will still be intact, as well as all of your Personal Messages that you have recieved.

Unfortunately, one thing that will NOT survive the migration is your "Sent Items" in the Personal Message system. If there is any critical information located in your archived outgoing PMs, you will need to copy those messages before the upgrade takes place.

IF you want to save any of the PMs you have sent in the past, visit

and go through your sent messages, copying any information you may need in the future. You can highlight messages you want to save, copy the text, and paste it into any text editing program or word-processing program. Or you can paste the text into your email program, and send the copy to yourself for safekeeping.
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  2. Thanks for the heads up Ken! Love the site as it is.... but looking forward to seeing the new and improved site!!

Take care and hope to see ya in Texas next summer!

3. springer1

springer1 Member

This site is very frustrating,and not useful or helpful is there another user friendly site ?
    I am a commercial taxidermist i don't have all day too look for stuff . I come here too purchase Taxidermy materials as in skins / hides etc . good luck with your sight .