1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A big announcement and a Big thank you from Rick Krane

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

I want to take this time to say thank you for letting me live out a dream I have had for so long! I’m so excited to share with the latest improvement and a personal dream of mine to share with the Fishhead community! I have worked hard at giving as many folks the opportunity to have fun learning fish taxidermy with contest or give away and even choosing someone to come and spend a week with us as a thank you to the community that has given me so much!

So, it is with great gratitude I say thank you for supporting the work I have done for so long and allowing me the chance to share this new way to share fish work with you!

As an instructor, my goal is to share with you a fun and convince for you to learn while having fun and can have it immediately!

I’m personally proud to announce the long-awaited launch of our Streaming Videos!

You can now rent or own a digital copy of your favorite Anglers Artistry Instructional titles! You can watch your own one on one painting workshop just about anywhere!

STREAM YOUR Anglers Artistry INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO TODAY AT - http://streaming.anglersartistry.com

Grab your mobile device or laptop at home, in the truck, or just about anywhere you want to watch the fun and cutting edge instructional Anglers Artistry DVDs!
    No longer do you have to wait for your post office to deliver your DVD, you can have it right now! Watch 1 or watch them all as a rental or a digital purchase.

The printed hard copy editions of your favorite DVDs that you know and love will continue just as before, but since students and members alike are increasingly turning to their smartphones for convenience, moving into the digital offering was a no-brainer for us.
    With each purchase of an Anglers Artistry fish painting title, you will also automatically receive a discount code good for a hardcopy DVD of the title that you purchased!

We join the very small group of educational services suppliers in the world of how-too art instruction who have a made this offering. We hope you enjoy the convenience and value of this service!

We’ll also be releasing some special WEB EXCLUSIVE CONTENT with all new “How To” videos and an opportunity to “Ask Rick Krane” – Is there a technique you’d like to see Rick explain? From color theory and fish anatomy, to painting technique and new tips and tricks – Rick will answer them on video; you won’t want to miss out!

This new product offering is a work in progress, so we’d love to hear your feedback.

I have devoted my lifelong ambition to sharing with you what we love to do! Taxidermy!!

Thank you so very much!

My Best

Rick Krane

2. A- Fish

A- Fish Stehling's Taxidermy

Congrats on making that move. I think you will see it pay off in a big way

3. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Thanks Aaron! Thats means a lot! It is such great community and the love we have for Gods work is inspiring!

Rick Krane

4. Good move Rick, keep moving into the future and this is a big step. It will be worth the time and effort you have put into this venture.

Good Luck,
    DP

5. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

Just gotta Love it

6. WOW!!!!!! Thanks Rick!!!!!

7. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Rick is the best!

8. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

" Who the Hell is Rick Krane?" Well, I'm glad TGF enlightened me and that guy sure has been a bright life if my overextended career. Congratulations Rick. Best always.