1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

fleshing machines

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by jbobo, Aug 2, 2007.

1. jbobo

jbobo New Member

Has anyone had any experience with the two fleshing machines that Jonas supply company has? I have typed both models into the search button but came up empty handed. I was just curious how they rank with the others on the market? Thanks Jason

2. flesher

flesher New Member

no,but i flesh for a living.if your in it for the long haul go quebec,or my favorite,the eager beaver.

3. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

[size=10pt]beaver![/size]

4. Jason O

Jason O Active Member

Wi
    BEAVER

5. richie166

richie166 New Member

I love my rawhide fleshing machine

6. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

I like my Quebec Lite!

7. buff_girl

buff_girl New Member

:) Beaver

8. RingKnife

RingKnife New Member

Bettcher Rapid fleshing Machine

9. Paul K

Paul K New Member

I hate them all , way more cost effective for me to let guys like oldshaver do it.

10. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

Another Eager Beaver fan here

11. TLB

TLB New Member

I'm just starting taxidermy, and wanted to buy a new flesher. I don't want to spend to much, but i also want to get a good one. I'm thinking about the Dakota V Commercial Flesher. I just want to hear what people have to say before i go and buy one.

12. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

There is a plethora of information on machines in the old forum archive, located up to the top right hand corner of this page.

13. paulb

paulb ''Wolf is one of the greatest animal on earth''

I bought a dakota v from van dykes ...Did not like it !I returned it and bought the pro .
    Very satisfied
    good luck!

Paul b.

14. John W.

John W. New Member

I have the dakota v and love it,one of the best investments I think you could make-good luck. ;D

15. Randy

Randy Huntin Chamios on Mount Cook, New Zealand

I have had an Eager Beaver for about 20 years now. Never had a problem, Still runs great even after it has been covered with fat, acid laden gunk and salt. It is somewhat corroded near the base but its still tickin!

16. Same here ....bought my eager beaver when they were $800. Can't even remember back that far. Never a problem with it.