1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My Dad passed and left us a big collection of mostly African Trophies

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by RHD326, Jan 18, 2018.

1. RHD326

RHD326 New Member

Hi there - My dad recently passed away and was an avid hunter. His trophies are from South Africa and were never actually mounted for the most part, just prepared (or whatever you call it). I am listing these one by one on Ebay but it's becoming a full time job and my sisters and I are not exactly experts on any of this. These are the items I've got, if you have any interest in anything please email: [email protected] I am in Californig so shipping is often expensive depending upon the item: Cape Buffalo Mt, Eland Mt., Aoudad Mt., Kudu Mt. Sable Mt, Gemsbok Mt., Impala Mt., Steinbok Mt., Choc Springbok Mt., Warthog Mt., Cape Buffalo Skull and horns, Tsessebe Mt., Impala Mt., Steinbok Mt., Bushbuck Mt., Pronghorm Mt., Springbok Mt., Baboon Mt. Ostrich Mt., FB Klipspringer Mt., Hoof Lamps, Impala skull and horns, Steinbok Horns, Cape Buffalo Hoof Bookends, Giraffe Mt., Waterbuck Mt. I believe these are all African, as I won't be selling anything that's ever roamed the California wilderness (but I may not know what all of these are). Thanks, Diane

Setsuna likes this.
  2. Alex zeez

Alex zeez Member

heya! Are you still selling the giraffe mount or the cape buffalo skull? if so, email me at [email protected]

3. glenn flores

glenn flores New Member

reply to this and I can give my email so you can send me pic and how much

4. aaronraby1

aaronraby1 New Member

why not donate them to the natural history museum?

also, a pronghorn is north American animal.

5. glenn flores

glenn flores New Member

if you need some help her is my personnel email and phone
    [email protected]. (505) 231-7164
    I live in New Mexico