1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy in the Wildlife Industry?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by CH_Taxidermy, Jan 19, 2018.

1. CH_Taxidermy

CH_Taxidermy New Member

Is taxidermy considered a career option 'inside the wildlife industry?' I'm taking an online Wildlife Management class where I have an assignment to select a career in the wildlife industry and describe the ins and outs of the job. Thank you!

2. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Ask your instructor. Why do the paper and then have him/her say that it didn't meet the requirements?

:)

Kerby...

3. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    I highly doubt it. We, as a whole, do absolutely nothing with live animals. We come in to play after they are already dead. That would be like saying a seamstress that sews fur coats is in the wildlife industry. Yes, we both make a living with basically left over parts from the harvest of wildlife. Yes many of us care about wildlife and the ecosystems that they live in and support conservation. I second what Kerby said, ask the instructor.

4. WILD BROOKIES

WILD BROOKIES JOIN EBTJV SAVE A RESOURCE

ONLINE CORSE IS FIRST THING NO INSTRUCTOR PRESENT GO INTO REHAB ALWAYS A BLEEDING HEART OUT THERE WITH MONEY