1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

More African Capes and Lifesize

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by meat, Jan 21, 2018.

1. meat

meat Active Member

Waterbuck Cape $350/ Jackson Heartebeast$550/ Rhoan cape$550/ Kob Cape $550/ Several Cape Buffalo $350/ Black Buck Lifesize $450/ Puku Cape$350 ?Reedbuck cape $225 /Axis Deer Lifesize$250 Bush Pig Lifesize $550 /Duiker lifesize $200 ? Bushbuck Cape $225 Lots of other Cape All are tanned . Please Text 989 634 9584. If your in need of something I might have it!! Just ask!! Thank You and have a great day!!

2. John Lewis

John Lewis New Member

Hey Meat

Still have that waterbuck?

I had a few capes get ruined in a shipment from an Africa hunt. Trying to source for my taxidermist

Thanks

3. safari1957

safari1957 Member

where are you located do you have any pictures of the cape buffalo

4. bowhunter132

bowhunter132 Member

what size cape buffalo capes do you have..

5. Mos masicampo

Mos masicampo New Member

do u have any axis deer tanned capes or a texas dall cape

6. bowhunter132

bowhunter132 Member

I need a cape buffalo cape black with good hair

7. Pro

Pro Member

Have any black wildebeest capes
    Thanks

8. WildManfromMa

WildManfromMa Active Member

ATTENTION:..... PRO, BOWHUNTER, MOS MASICAMPO, SAFARI1957, JOHN LEWIS,.... You are ALL in direct violation of the Forum Rules...….
    Please do not respond this or any thread Directly !!!
    Please click on the users name and then start a conversation!

First you will click the persons username...
    [​IMG]
    By clicking their username a popup will appear and then you will click on start conversation...
    [​IMG]
    Next you will be brought to a conversation page that only you and the user you are trying to contact will be able to see...
    [​IMG]
    And now you can start your conversation with that user. Or you can also click on the persons username...
    [​IMG]
    And then you can click on profile page, which will take you to their profile...
    [​IMG]
    And then you can click on information...
    [​IMG]
    And then you will click on start a conversation...
    [​IMG]
    Which then you will be brought to the conversation page...
    [​IMG]

These are two easy ways to start a conversation. This tutorial is only to help clean things up, and help people that are new to the forum, or are computer impaired.

When you reply directly to a for sale thread, it bumps that thread to the top. The rule is to wait 7 days before bumping. So its not fair to people that wait the minimum 7 days and then they bump their own thread. Yet other threads are being replied directly to, which bumps them, and pushes the other persons thread farther from the top, which they just waited 7 days to bump. Hope this helps! Take care!
    These rules are found in the forum rules thread !!
    Any questions, click my username and start a conversation with me! And i had full permission from Rausch to use his profile in this tutorial!

THIS AWESOME TUTORIAL ORIGINALLY POSTED BY HONDA250XR