1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New format

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Mike Powell, Jan 23, 2018.

1. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Those are profile posts. Similar to FB stuff. They are not "conversations". Some people might not realize they are public.

2. scottdawg

scottdawg Member

I’m on another forum that has this same format. This is so much better then the old one it’s not even funny. Give it time and you’ll never look back;)

3. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

Ok thanks Ken!

4. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager

Now if we can also have a ''dislike'' and a ''do not agree button''.

socalmountainman likes this.
  5. BrookeSFD16

BrookeSFD16 Well-Known Member

Ok. I'm an idiot and am just now realizing that Taxi.net is back up and running. I do 99% of my use on my phone...is there an app like OHub to get to the site now instead of having to go through the browser?

6. BrookeSFD16

And.....can you upload a picture from your gallery? I tried the image option and it only allowed me to take a pic to post, not choose one I have already taken.

7. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

96894DB1-6601-44B0-A11D-E081F7981B6C.jpeg Picture test

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    msestak likes this.
  8. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

It just worked for me Brooke. Go to the upload a file bar underneath where you type the message. From there you can choose to take a photo or go to your photo library or browse. This is on an iPhone for me anyway.

9. AFWS

AFWS The lost Robertson

10. BrookeSFD16

All I'm getting is capture image (take a pic). Camcorder and documents. I'm on a Droid turbo 2

11. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

Well I’m not sure why it’s not working for you Brooke. Maybe you should get an iPhone. They are better anyhow;)

socalmountainman likes this.
  12. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

When uploading a file, click on "Full Image" to show the photo large. If you don't, it will show as a thumbnail image by default.

Authors of existing posts with thumbnail images can go back and edit them to make the full sized image show instead.

Rausch likes this.
  13. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

Thanks Ken

14. BrookeSFD16

[​IMG]

15. BrookeSFD16

So I can still upload using Photobucket. If anyone figures out how I can do it from my gallery please let me know. Droid turbo 2

16. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

DSCN2471 - Copy.JPG

i clicked on "upload a file" when i did that my "pictures" folder on my computer popped up, i opened that and selected the photo above then opened that and it popped up here. i then clicked on "full image" as Ken said and this is what i got.

i am using a laptop not a phone.

17. BrookeSFD16

Could be my issue. I can still upload using Photobucket, so all is good. Maybe if I ever get a new phone I'll be able access my gallery.

18. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Perhaps you have a micro SD card in your phone and you need to navigate to it in order to see the files.