1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Soft mount/ freeze dried red fox

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by anjayenunciates, Jan 24, 2018.

1. anjayenunciates

anjayenunciates New Member

Looking for a soft mount/ freeze dried red fox. Would love to discuss a custom mount with someone! We'd like it to be curled up, like it has just woken up from nap. A very bushy tail is also desired.

2. catpandadragon

catpandadragon New Member

I have a soft mount red fox that I’m looking to get rid of

Attached Files:

3. Lela Lee

Lela Lee New Member

Hi! Making a soft mount coyote with very deep browns and reds. My first mount, and head just got finished, so I will be selling him for a discounted price! HMU if you want photos, all I have left with the face is some touch up work with the eyes/mouth. He also has very large ears and tail, which I know is often something looked for.

Interested in sending him out for $350 (USD only), and his price IS negotiable! Totally willing to accept partial trades of pelts or skulls.

4. Lela Lee

Lela Lee New Member

I was planning to do a partial armature (just the legs), but I could also make him "limp," which would mean putting weighted beads in his rump and neck to mimmick the weight of a sleeping animal. Another option would be making a new mount, $350 for me providing the coyote pelt, or around $200 if you provide. More if I provide a fox pelt, just because they are more pricey.

This way, I could give the animal a peaceful, sleeping expression and position the ears however you want. As of now, the coyote I am working on has straight forward/alert ears. I am willing to be completely customizable! I may even suggest going for an adjusted stuffed animal, which I will explain if interested, and cost less.

5. Lela Lee

Lela Lee New Member