1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

On Target Taxidermy from N.C.

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by turkeyjim, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Does anybody know this guy from On Target Taxidermy from Raleigh N.C. . Taking ripping from him and can't resolve the issue. Has Anybody else dealt with this guy.

Lenora and D.Price like this.
  2. captcarcajou

captcarcajou New Member

Turkeyjim, I made a profile to see if you got any closure on this. He has run off with $1000 and a trophy pintail of mine. I might have tracked him down. Please contact me if you have ANY info!

KLFL and D.Price like this.

3. Lenora

Lenora New Member

He has had my sons duck for close to 2 years. He gives a sob story about a divorce but is now engaged. He has changed his phone number. Liar and thief!!!

D.Price likes this.
  4. Lenora

Lenora New Member

I just got a new number for him. He cant keep is lies straight. First he said “I will get it finished up right now I’m in quarantine “. I told him i wanted a date. He replied “When ever the stay at home order is lifted I will get it done. My shop is not at my house. It’s not a essential business so its closed until the government says I can open.”
    If you know him as Jason Dudley i have a number.

5. Kelly M Schmidt

Kelly M Schmidt New Member

Please can I get the number. He has had my husband's duck and money for over 2 years. Other circumstances involved that make him a very bad person.

6. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Call your States DNR License division Call the feds call BBB call the states attorney for his area , if you all do this they will shut him down and get your birds back . You most likely will loose any money but you can take him to small claims court for that later .

D.Price likes this.
  7. Lenora

Lenora New Member

Of course!!! He is a thief in my book. Here is his number, I would love hear the stories he has for you. +1 (919) 897-3115

D.Price likes this.
  8. Kelly M Schmidt

Thank you SO much. I will definitely let you know.

9. Lenora

Lenora New Member

Kelley, were you able to get in touch with the guy? I’ve contacted him again but no response.

10. Kelly M Schmidt

Hi Lenora,
    Very recently. I think he eventually blocks any number he's dealt with before. I had a friend that was able to get him and it was the exact same excuses. The divorce, and of course now COVID-19. We offered to just go get the duck so someone else can do it. He made excuses for that. Said he would try to work on it. Haven't spoken since. I'm so hurt and frustrated. He is pathetic.
    If you find it anything new, please let me know, and I will do the same.
    Kelly

11. 179EBDD9-E556-474D-9523-62E5B3A2EE11.png

12. Kelly M Schmidt

Thank you so much. I am going to try and join the group and make a post. I'm so disgusted at this point. I just want our money, and my husband's duck, back at this point.

D.Price likes this.
  13. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

That is a BS line. Closed or not, it is his shop and he can go to it any time he wants. It doesn't have to be open for him to go and retrieve someones bird to return it to them. If you are local to him, contact the local police there and ask that they go with you to his home. Have them there and visible and demand that he get the bird and return it. You will follow him to his "shop" if need be.

No further excuses and do not accept "I will try and work on it". The answer is no, don't touch it, you need to return it. Also you must do what 13 Point said. You have to report him and get the ball rolling on that. A couple of phone calls from the Feds and the State boys might get some results.

D.Price likes this.
  14. Tonyamarie91

Tonyamarie91 New Member

I filed a small claim against Jason for a boat repair he didn’t complete. Have court tomorrow! I feel for all of you! This has so stop!!

aanderson78 and D.Price like this.
  15. Kelly M Schmidt

Please let me know how it goes. This may be my next step.

D.Price likes this.
  16. Tonyamarie91

Tonyamarie91 New Member

Got a call this morning he called and had it continued due to possible covid exposure. Guy is such a scam artist. Now will not have court until end of next month.

17. Kelly M Schmidt

Of course he did. Please keep me posted. Good luck

18. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

The silly ass thing is that even if his shop is closed to the public he himself and still go in and work and keep the doors locked and the public out. TOTAL BULLSHIT FROM THIS GUY! I personally would call the local news and they would be happy to do a story on him.

pir^2h likes this.
  19. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I was going to say he probably wouldn't show up but I see that he called in an excuse that he was exposed to COVID, which is most likely B.S. Call the police to go with you to his house.

The next excuse you will hear will be that their freezer went out and they have been looking for replacements. More total B. S. They probably don't have the items any longer you took in to them.

IF you can get them to appear in court, a trick scammers around here use is they catch you before you go into the courtroom and ask you if they can make payments to you, because that is what they are going to ask the judge. DON'T fall for it and just leave! You will never see your money. Get the judge to order them to make the payments or you will never see dime one. Then you will have to start the process all over again. It's a stall tactic. While you are at it ask the judge to order them to return your property within three days. If they don't you have grounds to have them arrested for failure to follow a court order. Good luck to you.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  20. aanderson78

aanderson78 New Member

Hey Tonya! I sent you a FB message about Jason and his boat repair service. Thanks!