1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Changes in posting pictures?

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by skullclnr, Feb 14, 2018.

1. skullclnr

skullclnr Active Member

pics not posting? with the new format pictures don't seem to render for me? Any advice I am posting from google photos?

2. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

I use postimage.org with no issues. You should be able to come up with a image url (ending with .jpg) and be able to post it here by clicking on the little picture icon. Have you tried putting one up on here? I don't use Google Photos but I have noticed that you can now make a folder on here and load pictures into it. Then you can easily put them on here. I tested it and that does work. No idea what the limitations on size are as to how many you can host on here.

Hmmm .. are you actually "The Dog" from a previous incarnation?

3. skullclnr

skullclnr Active Member

Ha, yeah when I signed up years and years ago my login was skullclnr, but being new to the forum I made my handle The Dog, thinking skullclnr might have been a little arrogant as a newbie, wonder why that has reverted? I did try to post some pics Terry, but they all showed up in the preview but not in the final post?

4. skullclnr

skullclnr Active Member

As I type this I can see the picture below, but when I post it the tag just goes to a image photo, I think it has to do with google photo security?

[​IMG]

5. skullclnr

skullclnr Active Member

[​IMG]

6. skullclnr

skullclnr Active Member

coyote.JPG

7. skullclnr

skullclnr Active Member

ok guess I am going to have to download them from google and upload via the upload a file link below, thanks Seawolf, still waiting on getting "The Dog" back as my handle, messages in to admins.

8. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

When you go to log in, I'll bet you have the choice of logging in as either. I have two options that come up at the top. This one, and one I have never used. I just love your icon. Don't ever change that. :) That bear skull pic is in an album that I made on here. Uploaded to that and then posted. Using postimage.org works too. With Google it might be a quirk in the two formats and something not being compatible.