1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Alaskan Lynx and Lynx skulls

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by akntrpr, Feb 27, 2018.

1. akntrpr

akntrpr Member

I have some nice prime eastern interior Alaskan Lynx. I have a some boarded (see pics), and more frozen green skinned. I can prep them however you want and I'm sure I have what size and gender you're looking for. They are all inventoried (except 1-8 only date, weight and dried NTB) by date caught, weight, gender, NTB, Nose to eye, neck circumference, and girth. I have a few kits left so I could supply a nice Lynx scene with mom dad and kits. I am freezing them green and they will be available however you want them prepared if you want one. Prices vary by size, date caught, clarity, etc. I take credit/debit cards. shipped on Monday
    165.JPG 167.JPG 009.JPG 010.JPG PM or text 907-406-0135
    SKULLS SOLD #4 LYNX SOLD

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  2. akntrpr

akntrpr Member

Picked up some more kitty's and still have plenty left of every size!

3. akntrpr

akntrpr Member

I have green skinned and frozen ready to ship. Sizes are the whole frozen NTB measurements. All January caught prime fur. I have more left to clean all will be green skinned and frozen as that seems to be the preferred way for most. If you want them boarded and dried I can do that. I have pictures of all the cats green skinned of both sides here's an example of the pics I have of each one. If you're interested in a size and gender just ask and I will send pics. Thanks for looking! Ted
    121.JPG 122.JPG

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  4. akntrpr

akntrpr Member

Have some more skinned and ready to prep for shipment however you want. I can flesh, turn the ears, split lips and eyes. Ship green frozen, green salted, finished (everything turned split,)frozen, finished salted, finished stretched and dried whatever is your preference!

5. akntrpr

akntrpr Member

all skinned! I have lynx from 26' to 36' (Whole frozen NTB measurement). Case skinned green I can finish however you want.

6. Looking for wolverine life size. Any luck