1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Man do I sure miss Dave from Blue Shadow Game Farm!

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by rvandonsler, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Ive been searching for a while now for a Drake hoody and having a heck of hard time finding one, I'm finding out that majority of the breeders are defiantly not like Dave and don't want to put a bird down for taxi reasons. I was spoiled by Dave and his hard work and amazing customer service! Goes to show that nothing in life is garenteed!

2. Bob

Bob Member

Here is a link to ebay for someone who sells ducks for taxidermy https://www.ebay.com/sch/glcorners/m.html
    They have had Drake hoodies in the past few months and might still have some more to sell, I've bought birds from her and they were excellent,hope this helps you.

3. Dark Man

Dark Man Active Member

Ive bought from glcorners. Great birds,only problem is the bidding war on ebay got a watch what you're spending.i've seen one year old woodies go for over $100

4. Thank you so much for your help! I will defiantly check it out!

hank

5. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Thanks for that link! I will have to bookmark that one.

6. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

I have two breeders close to the twin cities that actually have nicer birds than Dave had...... but you buy live and kill them yourself.... not as convenient but I could furnish frozen for you paid in advance pm me if intetested

MR. DEW, nate and rvandonsler like this.
  7. Eddy Blanco

Eddy Blanco Member

Post the link for the 2 in Mn - I do not mind putting them down