1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WANTED: SKULLS/ JAW BONES/ ANTLERS

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by HollyHartTaxidermy, Mar 11, 2018.

1. I am looking to carve and create out of decently cleaned mid to large size skulls, jaws, and bones, as well as antlers of any size. Well cleaned from nature and little weathering would be best but I am not picky. Looking more for bulk but may go for singles or a few pieces for the right price.
    Let me know; thanks!

2. cooperevans001

cooperevans001 Member

3. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

I have about 50 lb of antlers, but shipping would be prohibitive cost , so would need picked up in central indiana. lots of big ramboulet sheep skulls with full curl and more horns too.

4. pat

pat Member

Shoot me a PM letting me know how much you’re looking to spend what size lot you would like etc. I have antlers horns jaw bones large bones thousands of cleaned medium size skulls etc etc. would do a real good price on a decent lot

5. skitownguy

skitownguy Member

mt lions skulls, call me 970 846 8543

6. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

If your interested I have a bunch, small to around 130 inches, some sheds, full skulls, and plain ole racks. I might have some pictures by the week end. You will need to call I don't do the internet back & forth game. 302-764-3875 Earl

7. rosscoak

rosscoak Member

I have some bear skulls
    Wolf, wolverine lynx all from alaska.
    Otter, marten, beaver
    Jesse text to 907 321 3174

8. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

SHE IS A WASTE OF TIME