1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Full Time Taxidermy Position

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by Harry Whitehead, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

I am looking for either another mammal taxidermist or a bird guy....maybe both!!!!
    The bird taxidermist will mount everything under the sun with feathers. The mammal taxidermist will be doing everything from small game whole mounts to shoulder mounts of everything to very large lifesize........
    All commission work. Healthcare, childcare tax shelter available. A full 40+ hours per week. Looking for a team player and definitely NOT looking for someone on a money grab mission. This is a permanent position.....
    No Drugs! No Smoking!
    MUST have a positive attitude and NO drama....

I am not looking to wholesale out any work.

Contact Harry Whitehead at;
    [email protected]
    859-489-6619 cell
    859-881-1594 office

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  2. Ernest Moyo

Ernest Moyo New Member

Hi, I'm Ernest Moyo from Zimbabwe looking for a job as a taxidermist with nine years experience doing African animals and a few American animals,I'll be grateful to receive your reply thankyou

3. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

Thank you for your interest Ernest but I'm sorry, the paperwork involved would be overwhelming and the background checks would be difficult. I would rather hire a US Citizen to contribute to the US economy. Thanks again for your contact....

Kerby Ross likes this.