1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Calling it quits

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by George, May 7, 2018.

1. taxidermyfreak

taxidermyfreak ***RIP DAD & JONNY***

George you are a great guy above and beyond many people that I have known in my life you are not bitter in any way shape or form and I'm not saying anything to start an argument I'm speaking from personal experience I have dealt with him numerous times in the last 12 years there has never been any bitterness only good and I wish you nothing but the best in your new Endeavors in your life George I just hope that I can still be in your life in some way shape or form nothing but the best for you

2. taxidermyfreak

taxidermyfreak ***RIP DAD & JONNY***

George you are a great man you have no bitterness in your heart I am not saying any of this to start an argument I am speaking from personal experience and you are a great man you always have been since I've known you for the past 12 years we have worked many times together and never had a problem I wish you nothing but the best in your new Ventures I just hope I can be part of your life in some way shape or form nothing but the best for you buddy

3. dhart

dhart Active Member

George, I admire you for your Air Force Career, more than your Taxidermy career! I to was Air Force, and spent 4 night in Naha in 68. Saw the Tea House August Moon, had my picture taken in front of it! Yikes 50 years ago!
    Enjoy your life, I to have completely retired from Taxidermy!
    I devote my time now for a 501.c.3 designing and raising money to build a Veteran’s Memorial. I have renewed passion for something again!

FishArt and Kerby Ross like this.