1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Cali coyote pelt buying Laws help me!

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Wileycoyote, May 10, 2018.

1. Wileycoyote

Wileycoyote New Member

Hi I’m new here and to buying/having anything to do with fur etc, I live in Cali and does anyone know the laws of buying a tanned coyote pelt form another state and shipping it?? I really need help guys I want to buy a pelt but I’m worried it’s not legal or something! Anyways thanks for the help I appreciate it!

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

I`m quite certain there are no laws regarding buying coyote hides in any state. tanned at least. call your california fish and game department and ask them, as what they say is the only thing that matters. I`ve got plenty of tanned coyote hides, cheap. once you get your answer send me a message and we will work a deal. bob

msestak likes this.

3. Wileycoyote

Wileycoyote New Member

okay cool! I tried calling today but they were closed so I’ll call tomorrow and let you know! I that’s awesome about the hides I’m definitely interested? We’re they trapped or hunted? Just curious I don’t mind either:)

4. bob wendt

all trapped and zero damage, i.e. no bullet holes.

Wileycoyote likes this.
  5. Wileycoyote

Wileycoyote New Member

Okay so I checked with someone and they said that I can import coyote to Cali! Is there a way you can send me pics? Should I set up a conversation?

6. bob wendt