1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking for a Large, full Rattlesnake to display Western Store

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by UrbaneCowboy, May 21, 2018.

1. UrbaneCowboy

UrbaneCowboy New Member

Hey gang. So this is my first post on this website, so I hope that I'm keeping up with all relevant etiquette. I work for a Western Store in Chicago - a big one actually and in it we used to have a large, 8' taxidermied Rattlesnake. We sold that snake to a Western restaurant and we are in the market for another. Got a line on a 7'+ rattlesnake or looking to sell one yourself, please contact me as I'm very interested in purchase. This is a really cool community and I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Urbane Cowboy

2. artwildcreate

artwildcreate Don't look at me.....

I saw a rattlesnake that big once.. I was riding my unicorn over a rainbow, and it was guarding a pot of gold at the end..

3. Second chance

Second chance New Member

I never seen a rattler that big ever , you should have kept it maybe in Florida they may get 5-6 ft. Good luck in your hunt. The ones in AZ are nice but don't get that big.

4. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

I had a 15 footer, sold it for 1.5 million
    ?

woakley144 likes this.
  5. Garathan

Garathan New Member

I have some that are going to be 6 to 6 and half foot mounted. Send me an email at [email protected] and I will get you pictures and see if we can make a deal.

6. Micah McCaskill

Micah McCaskill New Member

I have a 5'1 eastern with double fangs 14 rattles and a button that would make a pretty mount contact me if interested!