1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wholesale Bobwhite Quail Mounts $75 ea/ Chukar $95 Each In Any Pose+Shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by olebarnette, Jun 5, 2018.

1. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

Selling Wholesale Mounted bobwhite quail for $75 each in any pose, mounted to your specifications. 3 or more quail ordered will be $65 each. Shipping is usually $15 for up to 3 birds in one box. Save time and money and let me do the work for you. We supply the bird! No deposit required. I will email pictures to you of the finished birds before you buy. I Accept Pay Pal as payment or US Postal Money Orders. I also have chukar partridge mounted in any pose for $95 each plus shipping. Quail or chukar ordered today will be ready before April 30th 2018.
    Email me at [email protected]
    to place an order or if you have questions.
    Pictures below are quail that I have made for clients.
    Please note: We do keep a limited inventory of mounted quail in stock in common poses, and can fill your order in less than 5 days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. olebarnette

3. olebarnette

TTT

4. Need a dead pose quail, under paw of bobcat and 2 flying bobcats. Have in stock or how long till I could expect them [email protected]

5. R. W.

R. W. New Member

6. R. W.

R. W. New Member

do you still do the quail. I tried e-mailimg you , but nothing came up?

7. R. W.

R. W. New Member

are you still mounting quail? i tried emailing you , but nothing came up?

8. olebarnette

Taking orders for Wholesale Mounted Bobwhite Quail $75 and Chukars $95 mounted any pose plus shipping or if you have questions, please email me at [email protected]
    We supply the bird!
    Birds ordered this week will be ready middle of April 2019