1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

hi everyone, hey Im no longer moderating

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Bill Yox, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Guys and gals, after the many years of making people mad, breaking up fights, helping people and being told I never help anyone unless I charge for it, I finally decided to step away from moderating here in taxinet. Trying to get the for sale section participants to follow simple directions was more like babysitting than moderating. Its crazy how you can know such nice people, and good friends, but when its time for one to sell something, yikes! But theyre still good folks otherwise, of course lol.

Anyway, just letting you all know. I still am set up to mod in an emergency but the day to day stuff will be handled now by Ken Edwards, so forward your concerns directly to him now. In an emergency, Ill still be around to help.

So now Im free to say what I really want to say, and not get called out for being a two faced moderator though! Wink...

JasperSam, Skullery, freeze_1 and 3 others like this.
  2. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

I'll miss you Bill. I thought your taxidermy experience was a great asset to moderating. You do know there is a all new mindset in taxidermy , now !

3. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    Dammit Bill, nobody likes a quitter but, I sure don't blame you. How shall you survive without that added drama?:rolleyes:

4. Ok , Bill now that your no longer a cop. You are allowed to come in the bar and have a drink with us. Please do Ron is completely out of hand and needs a guidance. And liverbuck is harassing Megan again. I'm afraid he will run off our only female.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    Megan :) and Ron B like this.
  5. Codi

Codi Active Member

You did a good job Bill.

6. Tom Maul

Tom Maul Active Member

Thanks for all you've done, Bill.

7. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    This place doesn't need a moderator any more........sadly!

Dam bunch of snow flakes!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

freeze_1 likes this.
  8. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

Thanks for all you have done to keep Taxi-Net running smoothly!

freeze_1 and msestak like this.
  9. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

Great job over the years Bill!! Thanks for your dedication..

10. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I understand this fully. I have to watch what I say to parents every time I contact one. Doesn't it suck having to be politically correct and not being able to say what you really want?!! Enjoy your freedom Bill.

11. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

You did a great job. You can't satisfy everyone. Have a great day.

freeze_1 and msestak like this.
  12. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

Bill, my dear friend, there is no way that I could ever thank you enough for your years of dedicated service to the Taxidermy Net Forums. I have relied upon your wisdom and sage advice to keep things running smoothly for over two decades now. Based upon our conversations, I knew this day would eventually come but I kept hoping that it wouldn't. I certainly understand your frustrations. I know you will continue to provide me with insight and advice behind the scenes, and share the benefits of your uncanny knack for seeing the big picture as well as the tiniest details and clues which I was oblivious to. Thanks for everything.

13. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

Snapshot 1 (2-17-2016 5-26 PM).png

freeze_1 likes this.
  14. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Your presence has always been appreciated. You're still going to be trolling through the posts though ... right? Wonder how strong the urge to hit the delete button will be on some of them.

freeze_1 likes this.
  15. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

Just think, you and George have time to go fishing now.
    HeHeHe

artwildcreate likes this.
  16. artwildcreate

artwildcreate Don't look at me.....

Bout damn time! Now I can tell you off without fear of being banned.. lol Enjoy your new found freedom brother. Your health appreciates it.

17. Megan :)

Megan :) Well-Known Member

Bill, thanks for everything. You're welcome in the bar anytime, currently Lizardfeathers is offering to take off his shirt and cut grass for $15 an hour. :D :D :D :D

18. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Before you go, can you fix the Chinese invasion?

freeze_1 and tem like this.
  19. Bill Yox

Fun and funny responses! Id love to reply to them all, but I cant always say what I think...we got rules you know.

Ill tell everyone this...you cannot find a better person to help out moderating a site, than Ken Edwards. He posted above as though it was me! Ill tell anyone who wants to know, that its always been HIS patience and wisdom that made all of our decisions smart ones.

Also, as Ken as my witness, if you all only knew just how FEW people we ever actually banned. So many just thought they were, sort of like when Jim Cary beat himself up in Liar Liar. Some day Ill sit you all down and tell you what REALLY happens behind the scenes of this great site. Some folks squawk about the operations theyve seen...never mind how many they, by design, never saw!

Thanks everyone for the kind words, but its you all who should take the bow, without members participating, this site is nothing.

20. Bill Yox

Id love to frame this!

msestak likes this.