1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

hi everyone, hey Im no longer moderating

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Bill Yox, Jun 7, 2018.

1. X2

2. Dave York

Dave York Well-Known Member

He didn’t really send that. His account was hacked by the Russians and they posted it.

Richard C likes this.

3. Dave York

Dave York Well-Known Member

Fake News, sorry Bill.

4. Bruce_Rittel

Bruce_Rittel Consultant Services

Hi Bill!

Sorry to hear that - you were always someone I thought did a great job on here! I have a feeling that some people are born and like to be what I call "Obstructionists". But you always handled such situations, and did a great job here for all of us. I want to Thank you! I hope you enjoy a Great Summer! I'll miss your input!

Bruce Rittel

freeze_1 and Richard C like this.
  5. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

Damned it Bill sorry to see you go...almost makes me feel like sending you a 24 pound lobster(if I could find another one)

Bill Yox likes this.
  6. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

I can completely understand.... and I don't blame you for stepping away. But now the real question is who is going to win between the Predators and Blues in the up and coming season.... I know this is a hard question...LOL. I assume you'll still take a call or two to help with mounts....Not questions on the taxi.net site...

7. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Gene if youll send me an edible lobster half that big even, Id start moderating again!

freeze_1 likes this.